With 3BP’s theragnostic approach, you can see where your drug is going and monitor the efficacy of the treatment. This allows the identification of likely responders leading to faster and cost-efficient clinical trials and increased chances of successful treatment.
It also allows personalized dosing based on individual imaging data, thus achieving maximal therapeutic effect with minimal unwanted side effects.
For a popular scientific introduction to Nuclear Medicine see the documentary. “What is Molecular Nuclear Medicine? From the history of radioactivity and cancer to the most modern theragnostic treatments.”
- Chapter 1: What is cancer?
- Chapter 2: X-rays and radioactivity
- Chapter 3: PET: History and technology
- Chapter 4: SPECT: History and technology
- Chapter 5: Molecular Nuclear Therapy
- Chapter 6: Personalized Medicine – a new age of patient care
- Watch the complete video
With kind permission from AAA.