3B Pharmaceuticals offers an exciting and challenging environment for people who like to shape their area of responsibility or even the whole organization. If you think that your qualifications add value to the company, we are looking forward to your application which you can direct to
Radiochemistry and Preclinical Research Scientist. 3B Pharmaceuticals discovers and develops targeted radiopharmaceuticals providing a focused and personalized approach to the treatment of cancer. As a leader in peptide discovery and optimization, 3BP has built a technology platform extending from hit identification to early clinical development. Technologies are applied to both in-house and collaborative R&D.
For our unit Radiopharmaceutical Technologies we are looking for a radiochemistry and preclinical research specialist with relevant experience in the radiolabeling, in vitro and in vivo evaluation of novel tracers.
You will be responsible for the radiolabeling of novel tracers as well as their evaluation in cell- and tissue-based assays and in small animal imaging studies. You will be closely cooperating with our chemistry and biology departments to ensure fast turnaround times from synthesis to evaluation in imaging studies. Your responsibilities will include implementing innovative technologies and leading some of our nuclear medicine R&D projects.
• Establishment and optimization of radiolabeling procedures incl. QC/QA
• Cell- and tissue-based assays of radiotracers
• Small animal imaging using SPECT/CT and PET/MRI
• Determination of organ activities in biodistribution studies
• Data processing and in depth analysis
• Documentation of radiochemistry, in vitro and in vivo results
• Identification and implementation of pivotal technologies
• Generation and management of project plans and timelines
• Preparation of reports and presentations for internal and external events
• Degree in a relevant field with a PhD
• Experience in radiochemistry as well as cell, tissue and/or animal handling
• Knowledge of CMC regulatory requirements is a plus
• Proficiency in written and spoken English
• Exceptional willingness to drive individual projects as well as team efforts forward
We offer an interesting and challenging position in the development of novel theranostic tracers. If you are interested in joining our motivated and dynamic team, we are looking forward to receiving your application including information about your previous positions, your earliest availability, and your salary expectations. Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject "Radiopharmaceutical Technologies".