3B Pharmaceuticals offers an exciting and challenging environment for people who like to shape their area of responsibility or even the whole organization. If you think that your qualifications add value to the company, we are looking forward to your application which you can direct to
Scientific project manager research and technology, DMPK. 3B Pharmaceuticals discovers and develops targeted radiopharmaceuticals providing a focused and personalized approach to the treatment of cancer. Our peptides and peptidomimetics constitute excellent tumor-specific targeting moieties and are coupled to therapeutic and diagnostic radioisotopes via a chelator. As a leader in peptide discovery and optimization, 3BP has built a technology platform extending from hit identification to early clinical development. Technologies are applied to both in-house and collaborative programs.
To advance our technology platform, we are looking for a scientist with relevant experience in DMPK and preferably also in kidney physiology and / or nephrology, who will join our team as a project manager for a major research and technology development project.
You will be responsible for researching and elucidating the mechanisms of the uptake and metabolism of our compounds and radiopharmaceuticals in various organs, particularly in the kidneys. You will work with our in-house facilities and with external partners to plan and conduct in vitro as well as in vivo studies to identify solutions to improve the biodistribution of our compounds. You will devise and develop new scientific concepts with a focus on DMPK-related structure-activity relationships.
• Identify and investigate the distribution and metabolism of compounds as well as relevant uptake mechanisms in selected organs, particularly the kidneys
• Identify and establish external research partnerships with CROs and academic partners to advance our understanding of the underlying mechanisms
• Invent solutions and guide the design of new molecules to improve the biodistribution of our compounds and radiopharmaceuticals
• Generate and manage project plan and timelines for the overall project as well as for individual studies
• Preparation of reports and presentations for internal and external events
• Degree in pharmacology, life sciences, chemistry, medicine or a related field with a PhD (MD) and/or Post-Doc
• Excellent knowledge in DMPK, ideally also in kidney physiology / nephrology
• Experience in the elucidation and manipulation of complex biological and cellular processes
• Professional experience in drug discovery / development would be ideal
• Proficiency in written and spoken English
• High degree of self-motivation and interpersonal skills
We offer an interesting and challenging position in the development of novel oncology tracers. If you would like to join our motivated and dynamic team, we are looking forward to receiving your application including information about your previous positions, your earliest availability, and your salary expectations. Please send your application to jobs(at)3b-pharma.com using the subject "Project Manager Research and Technology".